+++ COVID -19 +++
To assure the safest possible conditions during these extraordinary and challenging times, the following precautionary measures are effective immediately:
- Make sure the room is sufficently large. Training can only take place when the rules for social distancing can be respected. During lecture, our instructor must be able to keep a safe distance of no less than three meters with the closest participant
- No more than 8 participants are allowed
- Customers must bring their own test equipment. Special cables and adapters you may need, will be provided and disinfected before and after the training. Everybody must wear gloves and a face mask during hands-on exercises
- The instructor may ask you to perform a self-test. A test kit will be provided by us.
- If the situation is deemed unsafe, our instuctor may refuse to start or terminate the event at any moment
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
+++ COVID -19 +++
We promise, we won't spend half-a-day talking about the OSI model and the history of networking. Our customized training teaches you how to troubleshoot your network with your staff and your tools.
You can’t learn to swim without getting your feet wet
None of our instructors is a "full-time teacher". They spend at least two-thirds of their time on the workfloor, probably doing the same job as you do!
No "buttons" training
Training shouldn't be a copy of the product's manual. Our training is technology driven and not exclusively from the product's perspective. You will learn from our personal and first-hand experience with the tool in real-life situations and various use cases.
Instructor-led hands-on training for Netscout
Instructor-led hands-on training for Fluke Networks
Instructor-led hands-on training for NetAlly
Instructor-led hands-on training for Allegro-Packets
Instructor-led hands-on training (vendor neutral)
- Ethernet and IP Network Basics
- Wireline Enterprise Network Troubleshooting
- Wireless Network Troubleshooting
- Fiber Optic Fundamentals and Installation Techniques
- Operating and Managing Fiber Optic Networks